I accidentally the urinal cake!

This page is dedicated to the insanity that is my life. Like a jester on stage I swear my life is a cosmic joke but don't worry, I'm laughing too! Everything from the odd, the creepy, to the downright derping insane will be posted here.

Comics and stories about the endless joke that is me, the girl who dreams in technicolor and occasionally pixels too, are likely to wander onto this page. Welcome to my happy little world, does the noise in my head bother you? Sanity is a precious commodity and I seem to be short stocked on it...

Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

the fun with puns



I'm not sure how many people like the easter eggs you find in some games or how many folks go out of their way like I do to talk to everyone in a video game. I dunno, I guess I'm always that nice hero that cares about what EVERYONE in game has to say. So what do I do in Diablo2 where what they say changes an awful lot? TALK TO THEM A LOT OF COURSE! Truly, I just can't help it. I enjoy what the cast of Diablo2 has to say about every quest and every gossip snippet. When I got to the Tools of the Trade quest on my newly made necromancer however I discovered a couple gems of dialogue which I'd missed in a few previous run throughs. They made me groan but my inner delight at puns shone through and soon I was giggling like a mad woman. All characters (sadly even my necromancer) belong to Blizzard and I mean in no way to infringe upon copyright.

2 comments:

  1. I did this in Starcraft. I'd click on every character over and over so I could hear all the things they'd have to say. XD

    If you like puns, you should try reading the Xanth books. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already grown up reading the Xanth series :'3 They are amazing books~

    ReplyDelete