I accidentally the urinal cake!

This page is dedicated to the insanity that is my life. Like a jester on stage I swear my life is a cosmic joke but don't worry, I'm laughing too! Everything from the odd, the creepy, to the downright derping insane will be posted here.

Comics and stories about the endless joke that is me, the girl who dreams in technicolor and occasionally pixels too, are likely to wander onto this page. Welcome to my happy little world, does the noise in my head bother you? Sanity is a precious commodity and I seem to be short stocked on it...

Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

please use proper labeling..

My adopted little sister isn't always bright. In fact she's quite the opposite really. She has moments of 'special thinking' so special they sometimes make me want to run screaming into the street to play chicken with oncoming traffic. Despite how batty she can manage to drive me with these flashes in which she cause Einstein to roll in his grave I love and adore her and sometimes.. just sometimes I play along and we both wind up laughing at her expense. Unfortunately for me I suffer similarly genius moments but still nothing quite as brilliant as hers. I love her anyways that stupid silly girl who was my best friend four years before we were sisters.

Have a comic about one of her crowning dork moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment